Effective November 19th – Mandatory Masks
As of Thursday, November 19th, there will be new Public Health Measures put in place to slow the spread of COVID-19. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with these measures. The following is a brief summary, please see the Saskatchewan Government website link below for full details.
– Province wide mandatory masking is now in place for all indoor public spaces in Saskatchewan.
– Visitation to all long-term care facilities and personal care homes will be suspended.
– The maximum allowable gathering size for private gatherings in the home setting will decrease to five.
– If your occupation allows, it is highly recommended that you work from home as much as possible.
– Entertainment transportation (ie. party buses, group limousines and recreational vehicles) are no longer permitted.
For full details on these guidelines, please visit the link below:
Additionally, you MUST wear a mask when picking up your mail. No mask, no mail.
If you have business at the Village Office, please call 306-885-2133 prior to visiting to make an appointment. You must wear a mask and provide your contact information before entering.